Tell me why Puerto Vallarta ?

Tell me why Puerto Vallarta is one the best places in the world to go to. I feel I leave a bit of my heart there everytime I leave. I have visited P.V. 16 times.

Replies

Activities Be sure to go to the beach like Ritmos Beach Cafe [formerly Green Chairs] for eye candy and conversations right on Playa Los Muertos. There are also sunset and happy hour dances, many 2 for 1. Good way to socialize. Other acivities you may wish to partake in: Parasailing Dine at places ranging from taco stand street food to mom and pop's to 5 * dining; Pirate ship Marigalante [Pirate Ship] for sunset food drink and fireworks; City bus tour; Las Caletas dinner cruise; Art walk going to galleries; Side trips north to Bucerias and Punta de Mita, south to Mismaloya, Boca and the PV Botanical Gardens near El Tuito, east to mountains and Huichols; Swim with the dolphins; Whale watching boat excursion; Scuba and Snorkeling by Los Arcos or out to sea around Marietas Islands; Tequila factory tour; Horseback trips; Dune buggy ATV offroad; Shop at the flea market at Rio Cuale and boutiques on Basilio Badillo; Charity events as bingo and auctions; Stroll the malecon at night, esp. Sunday. Young crowds at bars on the malecon nightly; Hike along rocks south past seahorse on Playa Los Muertos all the way to the wall of rocks near where El Set used to be. Music concerts at Amphitheatre, Ritmos Beach Cafe, CyC and River Cafe. Deep sea fishing Tequila tour City tour ATV rental trip IFC high end home/villa tour for charity Canopy tour [on rope above the jungle] Vallarta Botanical Gardens on Highway 200 1/2 hour toward El Tuito PV Zoo, south past Conchas Chinas Travel day south to Mismaloya and Boca de Tomatlan Santa Barbara Theater and The Palm shows most nights except low season, on Olas Altas Charity drives weekly, contact me or Debbi at BananaCantina on Amapas. Day/nighttime cruises like Diana's Rainbow Boat Travel day north to Bucerias, Punta de Mita and San Pancho Rhythm of the Nights boat cruise south to village for indigenous show and dinner on the beach Contact by tollfree phone puerto vallarta fun and tell them what all you wish to do and when, but be aware the more popular excursions sell out quickly. Pick up a free pocket guide for friendly places. Choco truffles, Yelapa pies, rental company PVRPV, shops, food, all for you! Pick up a weekly PV Mirror or Vallarta Tribune, available all over, for info on the week's activities and contacts and also online at banderasnews/ Treat the locals well and they will respect you and assist you more than almost any other culture! Fireworks nightly around 9pm. Gary San Francisco, CA./Puerto Vallarta, JAL. My Yahoo group Puerto_ Vallarta_ OldTown_SouthSide

One of the only places that resolved developing into a modern beach and sun destination without destroying large ecological reserves and maintaining the traditional architecture in the center with a vivid cultural life.

Remember: No phone numbers, no email addresses and no website urls.