deep sea fishing around puerto vallarta

Does anyone do any charters for fishing around this area?

Replies

I am looking for a half day charter for 4 adults for the week of June 4-10. I don´t need a marlin trip. But tuna or El Dorado type,] Phil from Santa Cruz

Phil a nice fishing boat 32-35 ft. will charge you $550 us for 8 hours, and half day $400

Hey, I thought you asked me to check this out??? Debbi

$550 seems high for this area, you can get it a lot less expecually for only half a day.

I have a young son (7) is there fishing close in for (Bottom) fish? I want him to enjoy it without being out for hours

How do I find who has the best deep sea fishing boats and knowa the best spots for 4 adults the week of Sept 24,Please let me know and the cost. Thank you,Sandy

Are there any deep sea fishing party boats in Puerto Vallerta, and how much doies it cost per person? Does anyone know if it´s good fishing in these party boats? I don´t think fishing and party are a good combination. To fish you have to be quiet and the boat is always movin, if you are drinking on top of that, you can imagine whats going to happen.

I don´t think fishing and party are a good combination. To fish you have to be quiet and the boat is always moving, if you are drinking on top of that, you can imagine whats going to happen.

Remember: No phone numbers, no email addresses and no website urls.