Stuff to do in Cozumel

I am going to Cozumel and was wondering what kind of stuff there is to do there?

Replies

Hey there is lots of stuff to do in Cozumel I have been there a few different times once on a cruise and a few other times just staying on the island which I prefer over the cruise because when you stop there on a cruise you only get to stay for the day. Anyways one of my favorite things that I have done there so far was going on an ATV jungle tour it was sweet. I booked through a company called wild tours on their website. We went on a 2 hr ride through the jungle where we visited a sinkhole an underground cave and then a small ruin wasn't anything like Tuluum but it was worth seeing. We paid for the 4 hr tour so after the 2 hr fun romp ride in the jungle they took us to a private beach and gave us a free margarita and we snorkeled and went back to the hotel but I must say that it was a great way to spend my day. I highly recommend this tour for those that enjoy romping and ATVs YEAH!!!! Well there are some amazing beaches there in Cozumel as well. I hoppe that this helps man.

when are you going to cozumel?

I'll be there in cozumel in may

I went on an all day cruise on a luxury yacht when I went and it was great.

I would recommend the atv jungle adventure that was so awesome, my wife even had a great time.

Wild Tours Jungle atv beach adventure is awesome!!!!!!!!

Snorkelling at Punta Sur or Chankanaab...must do!!

You may also take a short trip (by taxi) to the nearby Mayan ruins: <a href=http://www.discoverymexico.com/guides/cozumel-archaeological-sites.aspx>Archaeological Sites Cozumel</a>

Remember: No phone numbers, no email addresses and no website urls.