Tattoo shops in Playa del Carmen?

My husband and I are going on vacation to Mexico this summer and we were wanting to know if anyone knew a good clean tattoo shop in playa del carmen? It is a tradition for us to get a tattoo the day before we live a vacation so we know all about the risks and how to take care of it. So if anyone knows if there is a good one there, please post. Thanks!!

Replies

In Cancun: Monster Tattoo August 18, 2006 my daughter and I got a tattoo very clean and great people! Monster Tattoo is across the street from Carlos and Charlies and right up the sheet same side as Hooters! Tell them Deanie and Tina sent you!! remember to sign the wall upstairs Too!

there is a nice tattoist in cancun city called house of pain, it is ran by fernando and his brothere they are brilliant tattoist i had my firdt done there no pain but brilliant tat.

My Mom took my sister and I to Cancun for a mother daughter vacation. The guys at Monster Tattoos are totally awesome.. The 3 of us got matching tattoos because we are all born on the 22nd of different months. We told Pirahna what we wanted and it took him no time to design our tattoos for us, they turned out exactly the way we wanted them. Pirahna also designed a bee/flower tattoo for my back. I highly recommend these guys, the place is clean, sterile, and the guys are totally awesome!!!!!!!!!!

Remember: No phone numbers, no email addresses and no website urls.