Posada d´ Ingrid in Holbox--BE CAREFUL

We are a travel agency in Cancun and one of our clients wrote “I am writing to inform you of complaints I have in regards to the hotel we made reservations for on Isle Holbox. My husband and I had made reservations through you for D' Ingrid on Isle Holbox for December 21-December 26, 2006. Our family stayed at this hotel on December 21 in less than desirable conditions. The toilets in both rooms did not work, there was not a toilet cover or seat in either room, the air conditioning did not work, there was not any hot water to take a shower, the sheets and rooms smelled of mildew and the rooms were not clean. We tried to tell the people caring for the hotel and all that was done was the electricity turned on (the electricity was not on when we arrived). We were not about to stay in the above mentioned conditions when we had already paid for 7 people to fly to Cancun and come to this island anticipating a good time together so we found another hotel right away the next morning (December 22). We told the people caring for the hotel and we were told that we were not able to get any of our money back. I am writing this in hopes that we can get some of our money refunded.” We tried to help our client get a refund and the management refused to refund any money! WE RECOMMEND YOU DO NOT STAY HERE!!! Charlie- Cancunvista.com

Replies

es una vil mentira los americanos se creen reyes del mundo y quieren que todos le rindan pleitesia, mucha gente no la americana, la europea ha estado en la posada y esta la recomienda por lo limpio del lugar y la amabilidad de sus dueños. afortunadamente la isla de holbox no necesita de los americanos para vivir ya que la isla es paradisiaca y lo que buscan los europeos es la tranquilidad, no los lujos que les dan alos americanos en cancun

The original message is way outdated. Thank you Raul for correcting the comment. If anyone else stayed at this place please post your comments here!

Remember: No phone numbers, no email addresses and no website urls.