Adventura spa palace is wonderfull!!!

We are a young couple (24 and 23) and we stayed to this hotel in Riviera Maya recently. It was fantastic!! The place, the room, the service, the food... Everyting was extraordinary! We are already missing the place... I would suggest this place to anyone who needs great relaxing vacation.

Replies

HI, WE WILL BE GOING THERE IN FEBRUARY. CAN YOU TELL ME WHAT THE CONDITION OF THE BEACHES ARE AFTER THE HURRICANE ? WE WERE THERE IN 2001 FOR 2 WEEKS, IT WAS THE BEST VACATION WE HAD.

Aventura does not really have a beach. They purposely left the natural coral which formed a lagoon on their property which is very nice. You can lay out, cayak, snorkel, and swim in the the lagoon. We just got back from there last week and the whole vacation was fabulous. Aventura is beautiful!!! Ask to stay in a room in the north tower (there is construction by the south pool). It gets noisy over there so we switched our room to go near the obstacle course and it was great. If you go to Playa Del Carmen, you can go to the beach there. I wish we could go back, you´ll have a great time. I´m jealous.

My husband and I (27 yrs Old) went to Aventura for our honeymoon. The resort was absolutely beautiful, the service was fantastic, the food options were plentiful, the rooms were well kept, clean and I didn´t see one bug or spider!We had a great time at Aventura. Definitely would go back! Here are the down sides...No beach, but a beautiful lagoon though to snorkel and swim in. We had to request a room on the North side as well, pretty poor view from the far south. An older crowd, not much action. Far away from Cancun. Resort was very large, it took awhile to walk from one end to the other, but they had a shuttle bus. Was hard to meet with our travel rep...never there. You´ll love Aventura...

My husband and I just got back this past Sunday from the Adventura Spa Palace. What a spectacular place. We went for a wedding that was absolutely beautiful. Everyone was extremely nice. I don´t think we passed one person who didn´t say "Hola" as we walked by. We went snorkeling one day and that was awesome. It was an all inclusive excursion that won´t ever be forgotton. Adventura is a great place, I recommend it to everyone!!

Are the any ocean view rooms or pools ide, if so where should we ask to stay then, north tower or...? Going 4th of july week

my wife and i went for are honeymoon to av spa on the 23.07.2006 we had the best time of our life your met in the lobby with a glass of shampers then taken to your room on a golf cart .The room were great the jaczzi was huge and realy clean.the staff would not let you do anything for your self and did it with a smile The food had somthing for everybody it was great All we can say is it was the best holiday we have had we did not want to come home .Please tip the staff they do a great job .Steve ,jacqui leeds

My husband and I are going back to Adventura for our 3rd visit in 3 years and this time we are bringing friends. I cannot express how wonderful a week at Adventura is. We originally went there on the referral of a friend. It is the best vacation you can have. From the Jacuzzi in the room to the many resuturant choices to the 24 hour included room service. You cannot have a better vacation. Enjoy!

Remember: No phone numbers, no email addresses and no website urls.