Looking for Sandals Beach Resort

Has anybody been to this resort in the last year or so and how did they find it etc. planning a holiday in may 2006 with children just wondered peoples views on this resort for kids

Replies

my son and family had 2wks. of fun in the sun.my wife ,sister and ffamily and i,have booked 2wks., based on his rec.

18th july 2005.<BR />We went to this resort 2 years ago for our honeymoon and just had a blast, we are going back with our son april 1st 2006 and would recommend this resort to all.Clean,excellent food, very good and friendly staff, clean, and fun, lots to do in this resort, was pleasantly surprised and we will continue to go back with no hestitation...HONEST...

july 19th.2005<BR />we enjoyed this resort so much we are taking our parents with us in april also, i just can´t say enough about this resort..it was awesome...really awesome, not nearly as crowded as cancun, layed back but lots of fun also...

i´ve been in caracol last year and loved it. I want to know how the hotel is now, after the hurrucaine? I wish to have news about it because i realy loved to be there. I was there with my young daughter(2) and my parents. Portugal

Sorry I didn´t notice the note asking not to post emails<BR /><BR />Kim<BR /><BR />

i´m going to the resort for my honeymoon next june and understand it will be refurbed well before then, please let me know your views after your hols before June 06. Thanks. April

Hi April:<BR /><BR />I have had a hard time finding good reviews and stuff on this hotel resort. I usually go to Tripadvisor and get the reviews from there. I could not find them there then this morning I found out why it used to be called the El Caracol Village, if you go the Tripadvisor, search first Playa Del Carmen then once you get to that page put in the search bar the new of the hotel above. Scan down the page there are travellers reviews there. Hope this helps if not email me at the email posted above and I will give you the link. No supposed to post links here for some reason<BR /><BR />Kim

This place is awsome been there last year and going back Feb 4th 06 it is nice and quit at nite and is great during the day, Food is awsome there better then 5 star for sure and was talking with them about the renos and all is on time , Great for kids lots of activities for them!!!!!!! Hope you enjoy you trip i know we will

My girlfriend and I are heading to this resort March 16/06...was wondering if anyone knows whether or not the springbreakers will be around. And if so, how disruptive do they get at this place? We´re looking for a resort close enough to the ruins, but still secluded enough to relax. Thanks, Andrew

i see that the brochure says the beach is rocky.... how rocky is it??? thanks <BR /><BR />joanne

1. My kids have food allergies. Does anyone know if the staff would be accomodating?<BR />2. Is the beach good for snorkelling?<BR />Mare

Does anyone know if El Caracol has many springbreakers during the month of March? Your postings and suggestions would be much appreciated. Thanks guys!

There are lots of reviews available under the previous name - search under El Caracol Village

Remember: No phone numbers, no email addresses and no website urls.