Did you stay at Oasis Tulum?

Wondering if anyone has any good/bad feedback on this resort?

Replies

Oasis Tulum and Oasis Akumal are adjacent resorts. I stayed at Oasis Tulum last February. It is a small resort, the beach is fabulous, the food is great, the staff are friendly, everything is within walking distance. There are only 2 a la carte restaurants but the food in the buffet restaurants is great. Entertainment is fair to good. If I remember correctly, there are 5 open air bars, no discos. There are no extra services such as spas or a gym. Very peaceful! I would jump at the chance to return there!

My wife and I stayed at the Oasis Tulum in May , 2005 for one week. We found it very friendly, as it was a small property, quiet and relaxing. Enjoyed the evening entertainment, liked the idea that everything, beach, food, and pools were within a 2 minute or less walk from our room. Very pleased with our stay, definitely would stay at this property again, hope to fact book for May, 2007.

My husband and I loved it at Oasis Tulum. The snorkeling is amazing right of the beach there. I did come home with Typhoid fever - probably from food at the resort, as it was the only place we ate; nonetheless, if you omit the week I spent in the hospital it was an wonderful trip and a beautiful spot.

It was horrible! My family and I stayed there over the Christmas holiday several years ago. Our toilet overflowed three times, they closed one of the restaurants for a private party, but didn't inform us and there was no alternative place to have dinner. On Christmas Eve, there was a nativity scene with live animals, and blaring techno music until 2 a.m. We asked repeatedly, from time we arrived, to the time that we left to be given another room. The staff ignored us, and at one point hung up on us when we called from our room. This was touted as a small, relaxing resort. Well, I completely disagree.

Oasis Tulum? We are not aware of a hotel with this name. Maybe you refer to Oasis Akumal?

Remember: No phone numbers, no email addresses and no website urls.