Experiences @ Copacabana Beach Resort?

Hi has anyone stayed here? Hubby and I are going march 13th for a week. Any suggestions?

Replies

HELLO, MY FAMILY AND I HAVE BEEN TO THE COPA-3 OTHER TIMES-WE WILL BE RETURNING AGAIN IN FEB FOR 10 DAYS. WE LOVED IT. THE BEST PART IS THE BEACH IT IS ONE OF THE BEST BEACHES WE HAVE EVER SEEN. SNORKLING IS VERY GOOD RIGHT TO THE RIGHT SIDE OF THE RESORT. THE ROOMS ARE REALLY PRETTY PERFECT. THE BEDS ARE ALITTLE HARD NEVER KEPT US FROM GETING A GOOD NIGHT SLEEP. THE SHOWS IN THE EVENING ARE SOMETHING TO LOOK FORWORD TOO. WE THOUGHT THE FOOD WAS PRETTY GOOD. I HAVE READ SOME NASTY REVIEWS OF THIS PLACE AND IT MAKES ME WONDER IF THEY HAVE STAYED AT THE SAME RESORT. WE HAVE STAYED AT THE IBEROSTARS AND HAVE FOUND THEM TO BE TO BIG AND THE ENTERTAIN IS NOTHING COMPARED TO THE COPA. SOME PEOPLE THINK THAT THE WALK BETWEEN THE ROOMS AND THE BEACH,LOBBY IS TO LONG. WE HAVE FOUND IT TO BE SO PRETTY THAT IT DOESN,T MATTER-IT IS NOTHING COMPARED TO THE WALKING YOU DO AT THE IBEROSTAR RESORTS. I WOULD SUGGEST THAT YOU BRING A TRAVEL MUG WITH YOU-IT WORKS NICE TO TAKE COFFEE TO THE BEACH IN THE MORNING FOR A NICE WALK ALSO THEY WILL PUT YOUR DRINKS IN THEM-IT KEEPS THEM COLD. BY THE WAY, THE DRINKS AND MADE RATHER WEAK-WHICH IS OK WHEN YOU ARE IN THE SUN ALL DAY-THEY MAKE STRONGER DRINKS IN THE LOBBY BARS. DRESS IS PRETTY CASUAL-ALL DAY STARTING WITH BREAKFAST I JUST WEAR A NICE COVERUP OVER MY SWIMSUIT-IN THE EVENING A NICE SUNDRESS IS GOOD. YOU ARE GOING TO HAVE A PERFECT VACATION. HOPE THIS HELPS--BRENDA

Remember: No phone numbers, no email addresses and no website urls.