Nude beaches

we are going to mayan riviera on may 5 to may 8 can anyone help us find nudes beaches

Replies

I CAN!

UMM.. Go to Beach Playa. There are NO changing rooms there, (TRUST ME, I HAVE BEEN THERE) so it´s best to arrive nude! Does that help?

we are going to riviera on may 5 to may 8 can anyone help us find nude beaches

we are going to cozumel and progreso aug 26 thru LOOKING FOR SOMTHING CLOSE TO BOAT.

Where is Beach Playa?

any nude beaches in cozumel?

We are going to mayan riviera. Where is Beach Playa and what about the resorts, Desire or Hidden Beach?

Nudity is not officially endorsed, though foreigners believe its OK, as well as beach watchers. rather stick to pool areas in adult hotels

If you are looking for an Orient Beach type experience, forget it. If you just want to lie around nude and get an all over tan, there are many areas on Tulum beach where you can stretch out. Just use regular naturist ettiquete. Stay up away from the water a ways so that the walkers don't have to go right by you and cover up when kids are coming by. We do this on a more popular beach north of Tulum and have had no problems. Both the police and the Federales have walked by while both my wife and I were tanning nude and all they did was give us a wave and an hola. I have read good things about Hidden Beach Resort, but don't care for the all-inclusive scene. There are a couple of clothing optional places on Tulum beach. The accomodations are somewhat "rustic". We stayed at Playa Sonrisa in Xcalak and enjoyed that very much, if you want to make the long drive. The rates are good, management friendly and the food terrific. The beach leaves something to be desired because of the conch shells and the snorkeling is quite a bit farther offshore, but it is nice. Scuba diving is reported to be terrific.

I got thrown off Playa Beach for making furrows in the sand ...so much for walking nude

me to ...

Remember: No phone numbers, no email addresses and no website urls.