Cancun in October

going to cancun in october 14-22 anyone from anywhere goin to be there at the same time?

Replies

Hi, I'm planning to go to Cancun at that exact time. I'm going alone so it would be cool to meet some people before I leave - I'm female/24yrs old. Where are you staying at?

we are staying at riu cancun. where are u travelling from?

Hi, I'm from Indiana and I will be travelling to Cancun from Oct 15 to 22nd. I'm staying at the Blue Bay getaway and spa.

we should hang out one night. if u want.. have lots of friends coming at the same time

Hey my boyfriend and I are going on Oct 16-20th staying at the Gran Melia Hotel. From Springfield, Mo. Maybe we will see you guys there!

I am planning a trip in October of 2007. Was this a good time to hang in Cancun?

Hey - I am going to Cancun in October 8th for two weeks?! is this a good time to go for some good weather?

My wife and I are going Oct 6th - 11th 2007 and staying at RIU Palace Las Americas. Is this a good resort? Where are good places to party?

Would love to meet up with some people on our trip Oct 6th - 11th at RIU Palace Las Americas that like to party. Any suggestions on day trips.

Nice looking male here, hoping to be in Rivera Maya or Cancun, but want to have fun. Traveling alone and would love to meet people? Sept. 28 is my expected travel. any interest?

Hi all, do u wanna meet two spanish lads in cancun? We are going next 22 of oct.

Hi all, do u wanna meet two spanish lads in cancun? We are going next 22 of oct.

Married couple (30) Going down Oct 6th - 11th would love to meet up with some people to party with - staying at RIU Palace

I will be at Dreams Cancun from October 10 -18, 2007 (next week). Any one going to be there?

See you there 14th-29th, Riu Cancun, can't wait yippee!

couple will be at the Aventura Spa Palace Oct.20-27... Can't wait!!

Anyone traveling in November in Cancun? I am traveling solo to Cancun for 4 days.I haven't picked a date or hotel yet, so would like to know if someone is traveling and wants to meet up ?????

going to cancun between 13-20 october, female single (30-ish), looking for mature friends to hang out, dancing clubbing, laughing.

where are the GOOD spots with electronic, techno and or house music. Not cheesy mainstream fluff but the underground djs?

Couple (30 & 25) going to Cancun oct. 1-7 looking for anyone to hang out with. Staying at Temptations Resort.

Remember: No phone numbers, no email addresses and no website urls.