cancun 1rst july 2008

hiya every1 me n my bfriend goin to cancun on july the 1rst cnt wait!!really lukin 4ward 2 it.any 1 else goin round that time.also wer stayin in barcelo costa,any 1 no wat it like??michelle ireland.

Replies

me and 3 of my friends are staying in the same hotel from 20june for 2 weeks :)

mE AND MY FRIENDS ARE STAYIN THERE FROM JULY THE 11TH HOPE ITS GD.

4 of us r staying there from the 15 Aug 4 2wks & our friends r off 2 the same place in May so we should get some feed back,before we go, but it looks good !!!

any 1 aged 18-22 gna b der from july 1rst me n bfreind goin,we cud go partying!!

me and may mates are staying at the blue bay club from the 1st July, anyone else staying there around then?? Cant wait!

hi me(18) and my sister (21) are stopping at the barcelo costa cancun too on the 24th june for 2 weeks! im not sure what the night life is like then though! does any one have any ideas? oh and also ive looked at the reviews for trip advisor for this hotel and some are fairly bad but the things they are moaning about are so picky! so hopefully itll b ok!!! xxxx

myself and five other guys going down july 15th. anyone going to be down there around that time?

i stayed there with some friends last year, going back to Barcelo Costa on July 2nd, you will all love it! any questions just ask

me and 9 other lads are going on 17 june staying at barcelo costa if anybody wants to go out partying

Im actually going down on my own for two weeks on the 5th of July so im hoping there are more people around my age there (22)

Remember: No phone numbers, no email addresses and no website urls.