Going to Cancun From October 4 to 11.

Two guys from Northern VA. Looking for a good time and kick ass partying. Not college crowd. To celebrate 30th Birtday. Any body want to join the fun

Replies

Some friends and I are going to Cancun October 7th through the 11th. We are staying at the Barceloa Tucancun Beach resort.

Where are you staying? Maybe we could party with you guys. It might be fun to meet some new people.

We are staying at the JW Marriott. where are you all staying

Barcelo Tucancun Beach Resort.

There are going to be eight of us girls going, I think. Most of them are celebrating 30th birhtday's also. I am 28 and my one other friend is 27, so not quite 30. Have fun. Maybe we'll see you down there. Be safe.

How can i get in touch with you girls?

Will be in Cancun October 17-22, at the NH Krystal, looking foward to it, just wanna party with the ladies

Two guys from Northern VA will be staying at the Golden Parnassus Resort & SPA. Ladies wanna partyyyyyyyyyyyyyy ;))

Two guys from NoVA will be arriving on the 4th and departing on the 8th. If any ladies wanna get together for dinner and clubbing post to this board and will provide contact info

We'll being at The Moon Palace from October 27th to November 10. 6 of us are going and would like to meet new friends. We're from Hanover, NH

My buddy and I are going to be in Cancun Oct4- 9th.. Looking to chill on the beach and party hard... any ladies going to be there??

The guys going the 4-9, Where are you staying?

hi thinking of going 2 cancun what is the best time 2 go

Remember: No phone numbers, no email addresses and no website urls.