Singles in Cancun?

Me and my friend are planning on going to cancun next year and recently went on holiday to egypt. It was full of couples. Are there any places best for single people?

Replies

I recently went to cancun and stay ant Fiesta American Condesa and it seemed like wehre a lot older people. NOw right next to my hotel wish is the "Oasis Cancun Hotel" seemed to have all young crownd and we hung out there severald days because of the yoiung party crowds.

I heard the 30s club and fat tuesday good for single spot

Going to Cancun for the first time, October 18-22 at the NH Krystal. From what I´ve heard, the phrase "What happens in Vegas stays in Vegas" applies to Cancun as well.

the fraze is right enjoy

YES what happens in Mexico stays in Mexico.

anyone going to be in cancun sept 9-16? my friend had some family emergency come up, so i´m lookin to meet people before i go...

me and my friend go tuesday13th

were staying in the carousel were called jon and ray.hello.

im going with by best frined Kay in november on the 24th till december 3 rd HOLLA! !

friend*** my b

is it easy to hook up with someone, what the women to man ratio

going to cancun in oct. 14-22 anyone going to be there at the same time?

me and some friends will be there during that time. where are you from.

coming from canada.. where are you coming from?

we are coming from memphis,tn and chicago. are you coming along or with friends. im staying at the gran melia, and you

four of us ( all male ) we are staying at riu cancun. do you msn?

Me an a mate are going to Cancun in December does anyone know if its any good that time of year?

ANY SINGLE LADIES GOING TO CANCUN THIS WEEKEND SEPT 28-OCT 1.

I´ll be in Cancun from Oct 15-22 staying at the Blue Bay resort

Hi, I´m from Edmonton and I´ll be in Cancun Oct 22-29th. I´m going on my own and staying at the Blue Bay Getaway, is anyone else going at that time?- DB

Remember: No phone numbers, no email addresses and no website urls.