Nightclubs in Cancun

Does anyone know what nightclubs are open in Cancun.. We r going on Spring Break March 11 2006.

Replies

I just heard "The City" is the best night club there! You can check it out on the web.

you have to go to the Hard Rock Cafe when you are there, last time I went they had a Sea Lion in the mall there. It was so cute. You can take your picture with it.

Coco Bongo, Dady´O, Dady Rock, and The City are open right now.

those are the only clubs open?

What hotel is next to the Planet hollywood?

saw paul oakenfold friday march 17th at the city....What a night

hard rock was still closed from wilma damage

I´ll be in Cancun for Cinco De Mayo, where do you recommend I go for the best nightlife?

Almost all of the bars, discos, and party places are open except Hard Rock. Pat O´Briens has just reopened, and Sr. Frogs is opening soon. Stay near the action of Party Center: The Plaza Forum/Plaza Caracol/Coral Negro Flea Market. You will be within walking distance to The City, Dady O´s, Hooters, TGI Friday, Slices and so many other places you wouldn´t believe it! The hotel depends on your budget!

I have heard from my travel agent, that the beach have been fully restored, and are the best they have ever been.

Does anyone know where I can get a good looking lady of the evening for an overnight escapade?

Hey beautiful ladies me & my friend will be in Cancun Aug 3-7...looking for to party with the coolest girls from anywhere....see u soon...i'll bring the profalactics..

where is a good dance club for new years eve 2006 in Cancun?

I'm 17.Will i get into clubs and get sold without ID?

yea you'll be fine. nobody proofs bro, it's mexico

Basic is the best club hands down..its a club out on a dock and it stands over the lagoon.

does anybody know of any good hip hop clubs in cancun? and around how much is it to get into the clubs/drinks..first time going..somebody get back to me asap.

only place I knew that was grat hip hop was tequila boom. hip hop ALL NIGHT long. now I have no idea since it closed

Is Glazz open yet?

what is Glazz? never heard of it

Remember: No phone numbers, no email addresses and no website urls.