Looking For Info. on Cancun/Rivera Maya

Hi. My husband and I will be traveling to Mexico in Feburary,2008 and I have some questions about it. We are going to renew our wedding vows for our 25th wedding anniversary and to have the honeymoon we never got to have. I DO NOT want to go where there is topless sunbathing or nudity! Maybe if in my 20's, but I am not and I DO NOT want to visit a place where there is toplessness. Are there any suggestions on where to go? I prefer a "family orientated" place, because what I have been reading states that couples only places are definately topless. This is my very first time EVER visiting a foreign land and I really am looking forward to this trip.I want to have an enjoyable, memorable trip, not a trip where I feel awkward and self-conscious the whole time. I want to fish, see the ruins, etc. Not into the "party-type" atmosphere. Any help will be greatly appreciated.THANK YOU ALL ahead of time!

Replies

Any of the Riu hotels are a good choice. They are family oriented and there is no topless there.

I here the ambiance is nice family place but a older hotel

If you are looking for nice small hotel that fits your needs, I would recommend Hotel Tropical Casablanca (and the owners are Canadian). Great place with great service!

riu palace las americas is cool

we stayed at Grand Mayan rivera maya and it was beautiful...great restaurants....family oriented..

iberostar tucan/quetzal in mayan riviera! ammazing 5star hotel! etertainment team are amazing really made my holiday what it was beause all my family members were coupled up so i wasnt left with the kids! theres a night club on the omplex too!! amazin place would go back there in an instant

I am wondering if a condo or an AI would be better as I want to avoid this too

Remember: No phone numbers, no email addresses and no website urls.