Oasis in August...

Fur guys from Houston, staying at the Oasis Cancun from August6-3.... anyone?

Replies

Don't know, but 3 girls from NY going to Cancun in August. Hoping to have a good time!

When in August are you girls going?

four ladies from Dallas going to Grand Oasis Cancun August 8th thru 12, Can't wait also should be so much fun

Riu Cancun july 31st thru the 8th 4 cali girls

Cancun, I'm more than ready to party!!!

Let's get the party start it! Oasis Cancun!!! here we go!!! best party hotel... and great swimming pool.

4 guys from ENGLANND staying at OASIS from agust 6th-20th!!! yeeeeeeeeeessss. let me know if n e one is gonna be there so we can partay!! pref girls! :D

WHOS GOIN AUGUST 6TH-20TH. LEMME KNOW.. ESPECIALLY GIRLS ;D

Does anybody knows how is the weather in August in Cancun? Does it rain a lot? thanks!

Well I am not staying at the Oasis BUT I am a Cali girl coming down Aug 9-16 and I need chill people to hangout/party with!?!

Well cali girl, I am going to be there around those days.... In what hotel are you staying?

Avalon Bacarra...

4 GUYS GONNA BE THERE THEN AND WE REDY 2 PARTAYYY. PARTTY IS AT THE OASIS.. C YA THERE :D

House music week is Aug 9th - 13th at PACHA

the Oasis has always been the spot for much of the gay action in Cancun. How come you didnt know that. Remember Gay pride 2006

I guess you are afraid to go there and like it ha?

the Oasis is a pretty cool spot for meeting people from all over the world. Nice

I heard that its a party hotel!

I heard that Oasis Cancun is the place to party, to have a good time, but you have to be careful with your drinking...

First time going to Cancun, does anybody know how are the clubs in August? is it crowded?

Remember: No phone numbers, no email addresses and no website urls.