Moon Palace Golf and Spa Resort

Anyone have any info on this place. Going there in Apr.

Replies

My husband and I were there in 2004 and loved it. You will have a wonderful time

Make sure your reservations are for Moon Palace Sunrise. I think there are two hotels one Moon Palace and the other Moon Palace sunrise. Make the change to MPS you won´t regret it. We were there Nov 2004.

I heard that one of the moon palace resorts has no beach left after the hurricanes. Not sure which one.

Not one of the Moon Palace. The Sun Palace and Beach Palace have some reduced access to the beach at the moment. Both are located in the hotel zone of Cancun. Moon Palace is located more south of the hotel zone and its beautiful beach has not been suffered from the hurricane.

We went to the Moon Palace in 2003. It was beautiful. Only thing was our beach wasn´t that great, we spent most of the time be the pool. No one was ever at the beach. Other that that, food, drinks and people plentiful. One tip, after being to Mexico 4 times, you tip, you get great service and treatment. The little extras are worth it.

We love the Moon Palace.. but you better be a drinker! in room bar, service galore and I agree with the last comment.. we usually collect a stack of american singles to tip with and you get great pool side service. DO NOT buy the timeshare.. it is not a very good deal... and limits flexibility... save about $400 per vacation for an high upfront investment! stupid... (do not drink tequilla before your timeshare presentation tour!!!lol)

My husband and I visited the Moon Palace first in September 2003 and then again in August 2005, when we actually got married, taking 11 family and friends with us. The fact that we returned to this hotel speaks for itself, it is fantastic. The hotel, amenities, restaurants, weather, swimming pools, wedding was just amazing, and exactly like what you see in all the pictures and brochures. I have written a 35 page report on my experiences at the hotel, which includes what happens on your wedding day, hotel guide, recommended trips etc. More information than you will ever find on the internet in one place. You can purchase this report for a very small admin fee on a certain auction site - search under ´Moon Palace Report´ You will not be disappointed. I spend hours and hours researching the Moon Palace on the internet before I booked my holiday, and some of the negative comments regarding the seaweed on the beach etc did slightly put me off. But trust me, the positives far outweigh the negatives, get that ticket booked and get yourself off today ... you´ll love it !! Enjoy.

I booked a group of 22 people - 6 families for a vacation at Moon Palace in June 2005. We all had a wonderful time! The beach was just fine - the seaweed that washes up on the shore is raked up a couple of times a day and there are beach chairs all along both parts of Moon Palace. Beach volleyball is fun too. The pools are both great and the more active is the Sunrise side. Tours were awesome. Our group was comprised of 11 kids ranging in age from 6 to 13 - activities for them was not a problem. Miniature golf course was a hit with all ages. The above post is accurate - positives outweigh the negatives and at least my family will return! As for the two sides of the resort - we were on one side right by the miniature golf course while the others were all on Sunrise side. Rooms were very much the same - our room was not outdated like we had been told - we were expecting a dump when actually we had a bit more space in our room. Have a blast!

Remember: No phone numbers, no email addresses and no website urls.