Cancun in june

Going to cancun in june 2008 on a girly holiday can you tell me if it is really packed or just busy!!!!Whats the weather like then?

Replies

It is just busy not packed and the weather is kid of hot.

I'm also going to Cancun in June 2008 with my boyfriend, can't wait

me and four of my friends are going in june aswell, cant wait :)

goin may 31 till june 6.. at the riu caribe.. ne one else gunna be in cancun same time?

all da clubs play a hip hop...daddyo is prob one of da best clubs..but it really depend on wut nite u go...funky monkey is a good place 2 go to 4 hip hop...its not a club its a bar but dey do have a lil dance floor...(xxx)

oh yeah jus fyi from one black brutha 2 another..if u go 2 Daddyo and da line is 2 long jus go in da Ultra lounge nx 2 it ..once u go up da steps its a side door dat lead to Daddyo..no line..ha!ha! (xxx)

yo , thanx bru, where u from? u from da south? And we stayin at Cancun Palace. How is dat resort?

wut up bru ..yeah cancun palace is kool i stayed der b4..only down fall is u cant bring in ppl from da outside to ur room (ie) chicas..da clubs r abt 10min away by bus..its like 60cent to ride..cab like 10bucks...but if u ever go again stay at da NH Krystal..its 2 blocks away from all da clubs (xxx)

I WILL BE IN CANCUN THIS JUNE FROM THE 8TH TILL THE 14TH WITH MY MAN HE HAS NEVER BEEN BUT I HAVE AND I HAD A DAM BLAST BEST PLACE TO STAY IS THE RIU CANCUN OR THE RIU CANCUN PALACE LAS AMERICANAS SO CLOSE TO ALL THE CLUBS I CANT WAIT TO GO .........HOPE I SEE YOU GUYS AT THE SWIM UP BARS

American couple from Long Island, NY going to oasis cancun June 16-20 and looking to meet new friends!!

Married couple going to Cancun from June 14th to June 18th, any suggestions on what to do?

leaving thur to monday 4 from ny... staying at gran caribe real, ne one know bout it only stayed at oasis b4...

Remember: No phone numbers, no email addresses and no website urls.