CANCUN WEEK OF JULY 13, 2007 - ANYONE GOING SHOULD POST!!!

This topic is open to anyone, ofcourse I encourage those specificaly interested in that week to reply.

Replies

me and a friend (guys) from indiana will be there july 16th-21st

hi fellas me and my pals will be staying at the Barcelo that same week. We are 6 happy & gay men looking for a good time. ADAM we meet up with you guys for some HOT cancun fun in the sun. Chow 4 now Adam

HI PEOPLE ME AND THRRE OTHER GIRLS ARE ALL GOING THAT WEEK, STAYING AT THE BARCELO SO SHUD BE FUN AND HOPE TO SEE YOU GUYS THEIR. SORRY GAY GUYS.

Hi Adam: we have a suite booked for that week. s make sure that you guy "hook-up" with us guys for some really hot male/male Cancun fun, bye Boo (hugs)

sorry but we arent gay, so unlucky.! adam

the guys from indiana are NOT gay and lookin to party like a rockstar with a few girls. anyone interested?

I will be down there around the same time with some family and my ex-girlfriend(long story) any females looking to meet up for a little bit let me know. Mark

alright there 4 English lads are going to cancun on the 10th of july staying at the Caribbean princess anyone going to be staying there at this time and has any one bin before so we know what to expect, cheers josh

Im going, with my bf from new york, i think we will be bored, we need some fun guys to chill with. -Dave

I will be july 12 through the 17 with my gf dont know anything to do there any ideas?

Hi all we are 2 guys going to cancun july 28th!!!! good looking gym quality guys looking for girls to party and have fun! Stayign at Laguna beach golf and spa 5 star hotel

A buch of us guys from Australia might be coming, July 13 to 17, if we decided to bail on Acapulco. Looks like its going to be a bit of a c**kfest, awesome news lol

Remember: No phone numbers, no email addresses and no website urls.