Tours in Cancun?

Has anyone been on any of the tours like the horseback riding, wet n wild, zipline, swimming with dolphins, speedboat, ATVs? I would like to do some of these things just need to know if they are really fun.

Replies

We did the horse back tour it was okay I felt bad for the horses they looked ready to drop, we also did the jungle tour which was great.

Horse Riding at Rancho Loma Bonita is fantastic, Wet'n'Wild I thought was more for the Kids, Selvatica Zipline great, but enjoyed more Yaaj Ximbal day trip which includes a zipline. Shotover jet boats were good fun, out by Moon Palace. Swim with Dolphins was great out on Isla Mujeres with Dolphin Discovery, and the best of all... Cancun Catamarans day trip, sailing with open bar, snorkeling, buffet lunch, pet a shark (and have your picture done) and fly the spinnaker. For the evenings we actually acquired a British Cancun Discount card, still got it, as they are accepted in all the nightclubs and bars around the party zone.. even got money off in Hooters which was a bargain. You'll have fun in Cancun no matter what you choose to do.

Remember: No phone numbers, no email addresses and no website urls.