Blue Bay Getaway Spa and Resort

My husband and I will be spending May 15-May 20 at Blue Bay Getaway Spa and Resort. Does anyone have any suggestions or comments for our vacation?

Replies

My husband and I stayed there last year for our honeymoon. The elegant resteraunts were wonderful, but make sure you make reservations for the week asap because they fill up fast and you have to have reservations. Also, be prepared to see many many drunk people. It´s more of a party resort instead of a relaxing one. If you want to get a chase lounge get out to the pool early, otherwise there are usually some on the beach. Have fun!!

my husband and I stayed there last aug. and the rooms and food were horrible but the people we friendly and it was a fun atmosphere. although i would never stay there again.

I have heard this is a swingers hotel.....my travel agent told me to avoid it!!! Good luck

i have been in mexico several times it is not a swingers hotel food is up to all standards there is any amount of different types of food 3times a day.i highly recomend it.have fun!

I stayed at the sister hotel the Blue Bay CLub but took the shuttle down there everyday. It was clean and the buffet was excellant. Yeah there are some wild things happening there but I believe it is an all adult hotel. Nudity in the pool and a "kissing" contest at nite for all to see.

Wow! It would be really nice to come and stay at one of the resorts down there! I most def will consider it for my senior trip.

I have never been to a spa before! I think I might have to arrange a trip to come down there and spend a few days!

Hey me and my girls friends are going down for Mermorial day weekend. We like to have fun, but are scared that it is a swingers resorts. i really don't want to see old men in their birthday suites............

my wife and i are going to be there 02-10-07 and won't stay anywhere else, it is just a great time. the best thing is you can let your hair down and who cares you don't know anyone. second trip and plan on more.

Been to Blue Bay Getaway 2 yrs ago and going again in April. Not a swingers resort, more like a fraternity party for adults. You must be going for fun!

I have been to Blue Bay twice. No swinging was obvious and my wife and I enjoyed the sexually charged atmosphere without any pressure. My wife did privately have the first bi experience there, but that was discrete in our room.

the best bar none

lowrider with bags and kustom paint

My last visit to Blue Bay was 2/06 We had a fabulous time The choice of the sexy pool, and the quiet pool was awesome. Great food, activities, and games all day long was fabulous. No pressure at all; free do expression. I reccomend highly, and will revisit again.

My last visit to Blue Bay was 2/06 We had a fabulous time The choice of the sexy pool, and the quiet pool was awesome. Great food, activities, and games all day long was fabulous. No pressure at all; free do expression. I reccomend highly, and will revisit again.

My best friend and I just got back from the BBG no pressure just a lot of fun! One of the best vacations we have taken together and we travel alot! We made tons of friends from all around the world and look forward to making more next year.

Been to this resort 03/06 and 07. Going back again in 08. Never met any swingers, if you like adult " fun " this is the place to go. No pressure to participate if not inclined, you`ll laugh till you cry at some of the " adult " games, both during the day, and the evening. The food at the buffet has improved 100% since 03. Made lots of friends whom I`m still in touch with from my last 3 visits. Can`t wait until next March rolls around. Recomend this resort to singles & couples who like to have a fun vacation. By the way I`ve been a widower since 01 and vacationed here as an over 60yrs old single guy. Leave your inhibitions at home and enjoy. When`s the next booze cruise?

Heading to BB on 11/29- 12/3/07. What does everyone recommend to do as an excursion that is close to BB. Sailing, scuba, etc? What's the best club close to there too? Thanks for the info.

going to blue bay in cancun for my first time. going with a lady friend. we are a very sexual couple and look forward to good times. is the go silver upgrade worth the extra $30 a day? any suggestions greatly appreciated.

hi there ,we are looking for a god party place to vaction,were not to shy,both 44,were wndering what age the crowd was ,how was the food ,heard lots of construction going on,would it be a fun holiday,hows the night life on the resort!

Remember: No phone numbers, no email addresses and no website urls.