Magnificent site!

Remarkable site at You! Only here I have found that so long and unsuccessfully searched on the Internet.

Replies

Thank you. Our main goal is to serve you as visitor and to provide the most actualized and most accurate information about vacation destinations in Mexico. To achieve this, we highly depend on your comments. We have implemented several tools where you can comment content and services. Discovery Mexico Staff

I agree this site is the best on the internet about how it really is in Cancun!! I ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT THERE, but next year I want to do some of the less tourista things. que should I do? I like to hang out with some of my new friends in Cancun instead of staying at the resorts. Any advice??

If you already have friends in Cancun thats great since you could stay with them and get to know dontown Cancun. Also try to rent a car and go camping in Tulum and swimming in the Cenotes there are many things to discover on your own in the Mayan Riviera, you will be surprised. Go to Tulum, Akumal, Playa del Carmen and places in between.

Remember: No phone numbers, no email addresses and no website urls.